At Jim's Electric (2006) Ltd., we care about the safety of you and your family. Hence, we are your single source for all of your protection and prevention needs. We know the importance of having a well-functioning and up-to-date fire alarm system and since 2006, we have been offering residential fire alarm system services to our clients in Medicine Hat. Our professionals carry extensive experience with installing, repairing and replacing your alarm systems.
A fire can start very quickly in a dry area like Alberta. In order to protect your house from a fire accident it is very important to take necessary precautions like replacing the smoke alarms every 10 years, regular maintenance and testing and replacing the battery twice a year. Our goal is to keep you safe in the event of fire. We pay attention to detail while installing the fire protection unit in your house and ensure that the smoke detectors are the right size and position to provide optimum coverage. Call us for an appointment.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide poisoning usually occurs from breathing in carbon monoxide at excessive levels. It is a colourless, odourless, tasteless gas emitted from motor vehicles, heaters or cooking equipment that run on carbon-based fuels. Few major symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are headache, nausea, lethargy, giddiness and more. It can be prevented by proper venting of gas appliances, keeping chimneys clean and keeping exhaust systems of vehicles in good repair. Schedule our service with us today for a safe living.
A fire can occur any time and at any place. A fire detector is an alarm device that detects the presence of smoke, heat, UV radiation, or gas. One of the main advantages of installing a fire detector is its early warning. The quick detection done by a fire detector can save several lives and prevent monetary loss to the property.
Contact Jim's Electric (2006) Ltd. right away to get a fire detector installed in your property. We will be happy to help you.